Random Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martial vowes a legally binding contract of Servitude??

2 posters

Go down

Martial vowes a legally binding contract of Servitude?? Empty Martial vowes a legally binding contract of Servitude??

Post  Godsmack Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 am

Ok I Don't know why this is bugging me but in most cultures there is some holy right of marriage... But really in the legal eyes of the world does this create a contract of Indentured Servitude??

First of all Catholic Religion

We go through rights of mass and then bind the wed couple by the words of the holy book and then sign a legalized document of marriage... But really does this contract that the bride has entered into a forced slavery... There are old laws on the books in the USA about this but I Don't know where to start looking for them...

According to a blog-city.com article martial documents are a binding Mutual slavery pact... In fact it is the only legalized slavery form left in the world... And then if this is the case why is it such a joyous festive occasion???

And surprisingly enough to contradict Religious laws Islamic holy book promotes servitude... This is richly stated in Islamic texts and is still held over modern law... This dating back to Hammurabi code, which is a belief of Islam... And in Islam it is still practiced that families who are on good terms will force there children to marry... Sometimes as young as 17... The same act is practiced in Chinese society..

Really and this all boils down to the fact that love is a naturally occurring drug that is in the form of an Emotion, the emotion becomes overwhelming to the normal sensors in the brain and then is produced in the addiction centers of the brain.. But then how does this become an addictive neuron in the brain... This is still a mystery to me but basic research shows that the increasingly technical world we live in... People seem to want to live a freeing lifestyle from the rat race of childcare bills and spouses... The younger female generation would rather have time dining with friends and shopping...

More to come on this topic later I can promise this...
Godsmack
Godsmack
Admin

https://r-a-n-d-o-m.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Martial vowes a legally binding contract of Servitude?? Empty Re: Martial vowes a legally binding contract of Servitude??

Post  Brujeria Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Actually in Islam (and many others) there are marriages that parents has forced that can be as cruel as this

Man is lets say 70 years old and he can marry 13year old girl

I have to look around a bit before I will comment this subject anyfurther
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

http://tatubelievers.goo-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum