Random Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolute Truth

Go down

The Absolute Truth Empty The Absolute Truth

Post  Brujeria Sun May 23, 2010 8:55 am

The absolute truth , what is it

Lets take holy texts ( Bible , Koran , all Hindu writings , Taoist books ) as example

One wise man in this forum sometime ago had noticed that there are similarities between bible and koran

there are similarities between all holy texts

And what in my opinion are the upper absolute truth

It is

"God" created man as it´s own picture AKA Man Is God ( In all those texts there is parts that tells that mans possibilities are endless , or they tell about great doings of holy mans ( who I believe have been aware that they are god ) in bible ( I use it as my main example , only because I know it most best ) there is mentions of gods 2nd coming , I don´t believe that god will come - instead I believe that man finds his brains , or how would I describe it more best - He finds his holiness , as there is talk about Eden where god banished man from after original sin , does someones still believe that , that sin was adultery crime - I would not - I believe it was something more complicated than that , I believe that man did something he did not think trough - he started to use his god like talents to his personal pleasure , he came ignorant , he came like most people will and has come - drugged by powers ( and that that Adam and Eve actually means shit load of people instead of just two - and that Eden has been some historical nation where people had amazing capabilities ... ) so he was drawn backwards , he lost his "god" like features ... because it is kinda built in safety feature ( kinda like some keyboards has text that using this keyboard might do harm ... )

And "God" since I do not believe to extraterrestrial god - I believe that every one with huge enough consciousness , everyone who is aware of them selfs - so can use their brains - Is GOD

Think about it and don´t go to denial
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

http://tatubelievers.goo-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Truth Empty Re: The Absolute Truth

Post  Brujeria Sun May 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I am Pantheon-Pan-apotheosis
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brujeria Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 am

What's the point of god planting the weed of knowledge in Eden if A and E were not allowed to eat from it ?

That stupid fucker Cool
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum