What is worst thing that has happened to your body

Go down

What is worst thing that has happened to your body Empty What is worst thing that has happened to your body

Post  Brujeria on Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:06 pm

Mine has to be every time i get shot at (i got +11 bullet holes in my body- dontwanna tell howmany but that is quite near)

But i really don┤t know what hurts the most (because i get shot 5 times once (reminds little about 2pac┤s line they shot me 5 times i toked it and smiled) i did┤t even realize that i was being shot until the whole situation was over) so i have to say broken bones usually hurts little (stabbing / gunshot wounds feels like being hit nothing more /at the moment when it happens of course later gunshot wounds feels quite bad) but broken bone tend to hurt when it is broken

What is worst thing that has happened to your body 75px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg What is worst thing that has happened to your body Cite What is worst thing that has happened to your body 75px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

View user profile http://tatubelievers.goo-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

What is worst thing that has happened to your body Empty Re: What is worst thing that has happened to your body

Post  Brujeria on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:54 pm

And besides that i have been bitted by Black Widow 2 times and Centipede 2 times (giant centipede once)
+ i have gotten cyanide poisoning

So i think i wont die (i think i am not immortal - i just think that i wont die)

What is worst thing that has happened to your body 75px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg What is worst thing that has happened to your body Cite What is worst thing that has happened to your body 75px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

View user profile http://tatubelievers.goo-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down