Random Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiroan sinut

Go down

Kiroan sinut Empty Kiroan sinut

Post  Brujeria Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 am

BEHOLD! The mighty voices of my vengeance smash the stillness of the air and stand as monoliths of wrath upon a plain of writhing serpents. I am become as a monstrous machine of annihilation to the festering fragments of the body of Cristian Zalazar who would detain me. B
It repenteth me not that my summons doth ride upon the blasting winds which multiply the sting of my bitterness; And great black slimy shapes shall rise from brackish pits and vomit forth their pustulence into Cristian Zalazar´s puny brain.
I call upon the messengers of doom to slash with grim delight this victim I hath chosen. Silent is that voiceless bird that feeds upon the brain‐pulp of Cristian Zalazar who hath tormented me, and the agony of the is to be shall sustain itself in shrieks of pain, only to serve as signals of warning to those who would resent my being.
Oh come forth in the name of Abaddon and destroy Cristian Zalazar whose name I giveth as a sign.
Oh great brothers of the night, thou who makest my place of comfort, who rideth out upon the hot winds of Hell, who dwelleth in the devil’s fane; Move and appear! Present yourselves to Cristian Zalazar who sustaineth the rottenness of the mind that moves the gibbering mouth that mocks the just and strong!; rend that gaggling tongue and close Cristian Zalazar throat, Oh Kali! Pierce Cristian Zalazar lungs with the stings of scorpions, Oh Sekhmet! Plunge Cristian Zalazar substance into the dismal void, Oh mighty Dragon!
I thrust aloft the bifid barb of Hell and on its tines resplendently impaled my sacrifice through vengeance rests!
Shemhamforash! Hail Satan!
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

http://tatubelievers.goo-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Kiroan sinut Empty Re: Kiroan sinut

Post  Brujeria Mon May 03, 2010 11:02 am

In a names of these darkling bros and sis´s of me

Abaddon
Euronymous
O‐Yama
Adramelech
Fenriz
Pan
Ahpuch
Gorgo
Pluto
Ahriman
Haborym
Proserpine
Amon
Hecate
Pwcca
Apollyn
Ishtar
Rimmon
Asmodeus
Kali
Sabazios
Astaroth
Lilith
Sammael
Azazel
Loki
Samnu
Baalberith
Mammon
Sedit
Balaam
Mania
Sekhmet
Baphomet
Mantus
Set
Bast
Marduk
Shaitan
Beelzebub
Mastema
Shamad
Behemoth
Melek Taus
Shiva
Beherit
Mephistopheles
Supay
Bilé
Metztli
T’an‐mo
Chemosh
Mictian
Tchort
Cimeries
Midgard
Tezcatlipoca
Coyote
Milcom
Thamuz
Dagon
Moloch
Thoth
Damballa
Mormo
Tunrida
Demogorgon
Naamah
Typhon
Diabolus
Nergal
Yaotzin
Dracula
Nihasa
Yen‐lo‐Wang
Emma‐O
Nija

I shall curse you Cristian Zalazar to go trough hell on earth , rot inside , deluge on the dry ground
You shall not live long , and that short time of the breathing you shall not have luck at all
Shemhamforash! Hail Satan!
Brujeria
Brujeria
Admin

http://tatubelievers.goo-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum